суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

antialiasing filter design




Iapos;m frustrated.

My sister is having her Going away to Boston/ 24th Birthday party right now...


After my 8 hour OPENING shift and coming home and cleaning, I conked out after I showered... Only to be awoken about 40 minutes later demanding that I go get the Beer, Pizza and Propane tank switched out.

Freakinapos; Errand Girl.

I donapos;t know how Tom Brady handles it.

But, the moral of the story, I have never bought alcohol before. I have never switched out propane tanks. I drove around town looking for the tank since every place I went said to "come back tomorrow". Nice. Then I go get the beer listed by my sister on a post- it to arrive home and find out that I am missing a six pack, and that even then, it wasnapos;t enough so I had to drive back down to get some and go to another store with my mom so it didnapos;t look strange that we were picking up the "left" beer with purchasing more...


SO frustrated. Iapos;m cranky and just want to sleep, but alas, I am SO awake now and will be reading Twilight in a few minutes.

Good night.

chubby bunny farm, antialiasing filter design, antialiasing filter, antialiasing definition, antialiasing anisotropic filtering.



Комментариев нет: