суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

city in kansas planner wedding




Well, things have just been, weird lately. I always feel like Iapos;m walking around on eggshells with everyone. I dunno, noone really talks anymore. The people I�care about are kind of, done with me. Whatever. I guess I�should focus more on school. Whenever Iapos;m upset about things everyone just yells at me anyways.

And thereapos;s this one person, who lately I�donapos;t even know what to do about. We used to have so much fun together but now theyapos;re just wrapped in with new and better things and they just are becoming different. Like, they donapos;t care anymore about those times. But then sometimes, for slip seconds, I�feel like theyapos;re that person again, and then itapos;s just like bam, back to reality. I�asked them to let me know if they saw I was falling, and to help�me,�and right now�I�donapos;t�feel right, and Iapos;m sort of lost. But what do blogs do anyways.�I just miss him.

But, Iapos;m sorry. Iapos;m sorry Iapos;m upset.

foto de yu gi oh, city in kansas planner wedding, city in kansas plastic surgeon, city in kansas plaza, city in kansas plaza restaurant.



Комментариев нет: