суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bob huff




Havenapos;t posted in a while.� Still alive, still kicking.� My good friend kicked her partner out, Iapos;m so proud of her.� Been waking up in a fright with the thoughts of people in my bedroom.� Always a great way to test out the adrenal system.� I am reading a book, which I�have read many times before.� The story is as familiar as the back of my hand.� Does anyone else do this?� Have stories which they re-read many times over?� Iapos;ve first read this story about 8 years ago, and have found comfort in it.� Went out with my 5 oldest friends.� We had a chic stagette party for one of them.� I really value the time I�spend with them.� My soul sisters whom collectively have over 30 years knowing each other.� Much joy is happening in their lives.

I bought a new to me car.� It runs very well.� I like it, and it likes me.� I have named it Owyn.� Iapos;m going to bed now, because grandma has stayed up way past her bed time.

Good night

advice on child custody, bob huff, bob hubley, bob hubbard horse transportation, bob hubbard horse transport.



Комментариев нет: